or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.50 with More info
You do need to purchase this ticket if you are supplying your own models.
You will be required to attend 1 day per week face to face in class training for 2 weeks. 1 full week at home continued practice for the week in between, after such, you are required to come back into the class for 1 full day to perform another full set of lash extension, in fills and removal of lash extensions.
It is important that you understand continued practice is required throughout the training times and dates. Total time of training and commitment required from you is spread across 2 weeks, this is to maximise your skills and full potential with your eyelash extensions training.
– Isolation and how to correctly apply eyelash extensions to the natural eyelash, without causing damage to the natural lashes.
– In filling and removal of lash extensions
– Working on both dummy heads and live models
– Lash curls – weights – thicknesses of lash extensions.
– Difference of lash extensions fibers.
– Natural eyelash health
– Stages of natural hair growth cycles
– Lash mapping – eye shapes – lash styling to suit each individual client.
– Patch testing – indemnity forms – treatment planning
– Aftercare and at home care of lash extensions
– WPH&S – hygiene – sanitation
– Product uses, storage, ingredients and recommendations for premium lash extension care
COURSE OPTIONS & COST: including kit valued at $500
Option1 – Face to Face Class $1650 incl GST – Deposit $480 (kit included)
To take place at the academy with a class of no more than 4 people. Minimum class numbers 2.
Option 2 – Face to Face 1on1 $2430 incl GST – Deposit $729 (kit included)
To take place either at the academy or at an alternate premises. All products and equipment can be supplied by us if the training is to be conducted at the academy only. If training is to take place elsewhere, please refer to the list “Student to Supply” for what you will need.
*NOTE – if you require us to supply models for you on the day, there is an extra $10 fee and you will need to contact us no later than 1 week prior to your course commencement. Please include the model fee in your cart if required.
DISCLAIMER – due to circumstances out of our control, models can either cancel at the last minute or not show up. It is recommended that you supply your own reliable models.
|START TIME||9:30am both days|
|THEORY||9:30am – 10:30am|
|PRACTICAL||10:30am – 12:30pm
Practice Head – separation, isolation and application
|LUNCH||12:30pm – 1:15pm|
|MODEL 1||1:30pm until completed
Full Set Lash Extensions
|MODEL 2||10:00am – 12:00pm
Removal and Refill Lash Extensions
(preferably on model 1)
|LUNCH||12:15pm – 1:00pm|
|MODEL 3||1:15PM – until completed
Full Set Lash Extensions
LOCATION Unless otherwise advised
Adelaide Beauty Academy, 182 Glynburn Road, Tranmere
Book 2 or more courses and save!!
- Lash Curl Lift & Tint
- Brow Shape & Henna
- Brow Laminating
- Day and Special Event Makeup
- Gel Polish
- Facial & Brow Waxing
- Spray Tanning
To book 2 or more courses or if you have any questions, please Contact Us