Getting Started Seminar 23rd & 24th February 2021 9:30am
or 4 fortnightly payments of $12.25 with More info
Have you always wanted to have your own hair or beauty business but you don’t know where or how to start?
Have you just started your business, but…
– you need to transition from your current 9-5, to working in your own business?
– you are struggling to get client’s through the door?
– or, do you just need some general business advice?
Then this one is for you!!
Throughout this 2 day business seminar, you will be guided through;
– how to transition from being an employee to having your own business.
– what is involved in setting up a shop front or an at home salon.
– what is in a business name and branding.
– how to attract the clientele you want.
– setup costs and budgeting.
– what is going to set you apart from the competition.
– how to choose the right products, equipment and treatments.
– setting your price menu
– and where to start!
Conducted by Rachael Waye – owner and educator of Adelaide Beauty Academy and Beauty & Cosmetology Australia – Rachael has been in the beauty industry for 30 years. She has owned and managed countless salons and presents to you with a wealth of experience and knowledge about business and the industry.
Along with Marc-Andre Roubaud – Release for Life Coaching – Marc-Andre has had vast experience in corporate management and he himself has made the transition from the 9-5 office to doing what he does best, “helping business owners grow their business and be in control of their time”.
COST – $49 GST incl., redeemable off any beauty short course through Adelaide Beauty Academy
Morning tea included.