23rd & 30th August 2021 (;30am – Beginners Hybrid Eyelash Extensions
or 4 fortnightly payments of $412.50 with More info
Cut off for enrollment – 9th August 2021
4 in stock
You will be required to attend 1 day per week face to face in class training for 2 weeks. 1 full week at home continued practice for the week in between, after such, you are required to come back into the class for 1 full day to perform another full set of lash extension, in fills and removal of lash extensions.
It is important that you understand continued practice is required throughout the training times and dates. Total time of training and commitment required from you is spread across 2 weeks, this is to maximise your skills and full potential with your eyelash extensions training.
– Isolation and how to correctly apply eyelash extensions to the natural eyelash, without causing damage to the natural lashes.
– In filling and removal of lash extensions
– Working on both dummy heads and live models
– Lash curls – weights – thicknesses of lash extensions.
– Difference of lash extensions fibers.
– Natural eyelash health
– Stages of natural hair growth cycles
– Lash mapping – eye shapes – lash styling to suit each individual client.
– Patch testing – indemnity forms – treatment planning
– Aftercare and at home care of lash extensions
– WPH&S – hygiene – sanitation
– Product uses, storage, ingredients and recommendations for premium lash extension care
COURSE OPTIONS & COST: including kit valued at $500
Option1 – Face to Face Class $1650 incl GST – Deposit $480 (kit included)
To take place at the academy with a class of no more than 4 people. Minimum class numbers 2.
*NOTE – if you require us to supply models for you on the day, there is an extra $10 fee and you will need to contact us no later than 1 week prior to your course commencement. Please include the model fee in your cart if required.
DISCLAIMER – due to circumstances out of our control, models can either cancel at the last minute or not show up. It is recommended that you supply your own reliable models.
|START TIME||9:30am both days|
|THEORY||9:30am – 10:30am|
|PRACTICAL||10:30am – 12:30pm
Practice Head – separation, isolation and application
|LUNCH||12:30pm – 1:15pm|
|MODEL 1||1:30pm until completed
Full Set Lash Extensions
|MODEL 2||10:00am – 12:00pm
Removal and Refill Lash Extensions
(preferably on model 1)
|LUNCH||12:15pm – 1:00pm|
|MODEL 3||1:15PM – until completed
Full Set Lash Extensions
182 Glynburn Road, Tranmere
Book 2 or more courses and save!!
- Lash Curl Lift & Tint
- Yumi Lashes and Brows
- Brow Shape & Henna
- Semi-Permanent Mascara
- Brow Laminating
- Day and Special Event Makeup
- Gel Polish
- Facial & Brow Waxing
- Spray Tanning
To book 2 or more courses or if you have any questions, please Contact Us