Have you always wanted to have your own hair or beauty business but you don’t know where or how to start?
Have you just started your business, but…
– you need to transition from your current 9-5, to working in your own business?
– you are struggling to get client’s through the door?
– or, do you just need some general business advice?
Then this one is for you!!
Throughout this 2 day business seminar, you will be guided through;
– how to transition from being an employee to having your own business.
– what is involved in setting up a shop front or an at home salon.
– what is in a business name and branding.
– how to attract the clientele you want.
– setup costs and budgeting.
– what is going to set you apart from the competition.
– how to choose the right products, equipment and treatments.
– setting your price menu
– and where to start!
Conducted by Rachael Waye – owner and educator of Adelaide Beauty Academy and Beauty & Cosmetology Australia – Rachael has been in the beauty industry for 30 years. She has owned and managed countless salons and presents to you with a wealth of experience and knowledge about business and the industry.
Along with Marc-Andre Roubaud – Release for Life Coaching – Marc-Andre has had vast experience in corporate management and he himself has made the transition from the 9-5 office to doing what he does best, “helping business owners grow their business and be in control of their time”.
COST – $49 GST incl., redeemable off any beauty short course through Adelaide Beauty Academy
Morning tea included.